About Me

Recent Graduate from Textile Design student at Nottingham Trent University. My work consists of a combination of manual and digital print processes. Drawing is the key element throughout all my Textiles practice. (ALL the images posted on this blog are my own work and should not be used elsewhere without my permission. Thank you.) ©Yashmin Siraj 2012

Saturday 12 November 2011

First Year Textiles (Projection Workshop)

Multimedia workshop.
During my first year of my degree we had a multimedia workshop. the aim of this workshop was to explore our previous textiles drawings and samples but to approach them in  a new and different way. This consisted of looking into 3D approaches and also using projection as a way of adding colour and texture to our wok.


My time at this workshop made me change my flat graphic drawings into a concept of 3D growth and expansion. I was interested in the way deterioration grew and spread. I wanted to maintain the graphic tone of my previous work.




© Yashmin Siraj 

No comments:

Post a Comment