About Me

Recent Graduate from Textile Design student at Nottingham Trent University. My work consists of a combination of manual and digital print processes. Drawing is the key element throughout all my Textiles practice. (ALL the images posted on this blog are my own work and should not be used elsewhere without my permission. Thank you.) ©Yashmin Siraj 2012

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Second Year Textiles (Man Made/ Organic Project)

Developing on from my theme of the contrast of man-man grids and natural textures, I developed my drawing through the means of Photoshop into developmental designs and compositions. I wanted to create a complex and fluid pattern with the imagery from my visual research.


Below are a few examples of the preliminary designs I created with Photoshop.










© Yashmin Siraj 

No comments:

Post a Comment